TRUMASK® Face Mask
Wear a Trumask® to help protect you and those around you. Built to use a Replaceable Nano filter System, these masks are designed with your comfort and safety in mind.
– Our masks are both washable and re-usable
– Inner layer: 100% cotton. Outer layer: 94.5% polyester fibre, 5.5% elastane
– Adult mask: 24 cm x 15 cm. Child mask: 19 cm x 12 cm
– Each mask is shipped with one filter included
NB. These face masks are not designated as personal protective equipment (PPE)
from £ 18
Trumasks® are made from certified materials and make use of reinforced stitching around the entire mask to ensure longevity. It has a flexible bridge, which can be adjusted, to ensure a perfect fit on your face.
Material and Dimensions
- Inner layer: 100% cotton. Outer layer: 94.5% polyester fibre, 5.5% elastane.
- Adult mask: 24 cm x 15 cm. Child mask: 19 cm x 12 cm
- Remove the filter and wash the mask before wearing the face mask for the first time.
- Always remove the filter before each wash.
- We recommend washing it gently in warm water with mild soap.
- Patented breathable three-layer fused nanofibre technology with 95% filter efficiency.
- First anti-dust and electrostatic melt-blown cloth layer.
- Second nanofibre layer (75 nanometres) to increase filtration while ensuring breathability.
- Third hypoallergenic non-woven fabric layer.
- Each filter can be used for up to 12 hours (four times longer than a surgical mask).
- Keep the filters in a clean, dry place.
- Do not wash or clean the filter. Do not wipe the filter.
Specific tests conducted show that the trumask® filter has a bacterial filtration efficiency of over 95% and an NaCl particle filtration efficiency of over 95%. This fused nanofibre filter was produced in accordance with the highest manufacturing quality standards using patented technology, and is currently being assessed for compliance with European standards. trumask® is not personal protective equipment or a medical device.